We’re Recruiting: Fundraising Consultant (freelance)
18 days at £200 per day (total £3,600)
Freelance contract to be completed within 12 months, starting January – February 2021.
Homotopia is the UK’s longest running and best-known LGBTQIA arts and culture festival. In the last few years, changes to our staffing and financial structures have granted us an opportunity to revise and modernise this small but ambitious organisation.
Do you have the skill and expertise to help Homotopia move into a new chapter?
We are looking for an experienced fundraising consultant with true expertise in large bid writing, to help support Homotopia develop this area of work.
We are particularly interested in funding streams that can support our artist development and youth work.
- Leading on the strategy of writing key larger bids, supported by Homotopia’s Producer.
- Assisting with writing applications for the next round of Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation funding
- Helping set up a long-term individual giving and donor strategy, supported by the Marketing and Development Manager and Producer
- Contributing (through providing expertise) to the work at Homotopia in procuring sponsorship and other fundraised revenue streams for the organisation
How to apply:
- Download the Fundraising Consultant Application Form AND an Equality and Diversity Application form,
- Complete both forms,
- Save the forms as WORD or PDF files (other formats will not be accepted),
- Email the forms as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Tuesday 19 January 2021.
If you have any trouble opening the forms or have any questions about the application process please contact Festival Director Char Binns on email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities organisation and welcome applicants from people of all backgrounds.
We would especially love to hear from applicants who belong to groups underrepresented in the arts, including QTIPoC, D/deaf and disabled, and Trans* folks.
While staff members do not have to identify as LGBTQIA, it is vital that they have a good understanding of the challenges faced by LGBTQIA people in Britain today and share our passion for queer culture.
Fundraising Consultant Application Form >>